Topic Research gives SEOs and content writers and strategists a helping hand in content brainstorming efforts. Enter a topic in the search bar and the tool will generate cards of related subtopics and ideas to include in your content. Use it to generate ideas for new articles, headlines, and topics to write about. Besides that, it's one of many ways to spot new opportunities and outperform competitors.
- Quickly find the most popular subtopics and top-shared headlines around a topic
- Location-specific content ideas
- Discover the top questions people ask about a topic
Using Topic Research, you can:
- Find gaps in your content plan
- Find relevant topics with good SEO potential
- Find hundreds of content ideas in minutes
- Find the most popular questions for your content
- Pick the best content ideas to write on your website
Why should you use this tool?
Having content that stands out from your competition is vital to gaining visibility online. In your initial stages of content strategy, you'll need a tool like Topic Research to brainstorm as many subtopics you could write about on your website. Once you come up with the right topics to cover, it's easy to use the SEO Content Template to map out how your content should look to perform well in SEO.
Guru and Business users have unlimited access to the Topic Research tool.
Free and Pro users can conduct 2 searches per lifetime.
Read more about Topic Research:
Outline of the webinar:
* Craig Campbell gives a thorough overview of the Topic Research tool
* A.J. Ghergich delivers a presentation on advanced strategies that employ the TRT and have proven to be successful
* Q&A session with Craig and A.J.