Semrush Agency Partners helps connect digital marketing agencies with brands looking for support for their creative projects. For agencies, it offers a platform to demonstrate their digital marketing expertise as a trustworthy partner. For brands, it helps them quickly and easily find trustworthy agencies that have experience in their industry, doing the type of work they need, within their target budget.
The Agency Partners Platform offers agencies:
- Personal listing in the Agency Partner Platform and a chance to win thousands of Semrush users as clients
- Semrush Agency Partner status
- A unique Semrush Agency Partner badge for use on your website and in marketing materials
How to Become an Agency Partner
To get listed in the Agency Partners Platform, you need to:
1. Purchase the Agency Growth Kit.
2. Demonstrate proficiency by passing two Semrush Academy exams:
- Semrush Toolkit Proficiency: You can choose any toolkit exam that aligns with your service focus;
- Semrush for Digital Agencies: A 25-question certification exam that focuses on crafting effective pitch decks, conducting research for new clients, creating delivery plans, tracking and reporting, and using Semrush to help your clients.
3. Once you’ve passed both exams, the next step is to create your Agency Partner Page, using the form on the landing page. You’ll need to provide essential information about your agency including:
- Basic profile information, such as your name, logo, size, history, and a description of who you are and what you do
- What services you provide, including your location, industries, budgets and pricing info, and areas of expertise
- Your contact information
This information will be the basis of your Agency Partner Page on the Agency Partners Platform, and will be used to help prospective clients find you for their projects.
How to Find an Agency on the Agency Partners List
All Agency Partners are included on the Agency Partners List. To find an agency you want to work with, you may simply browse the list manually, or use filters to narrow your search to more specific criteria. Search filters can be found on the main Agency Partners page, and to the right of the full Agency Partners List.
You can filter on the following criteria:
- Services: The type of work you want the agency to do
- Semrush Expert: Whether you need an agency that can help you use Semrush
- SplitSignal Partner: Whether you need an agency that can help you with SplitSignal SEO Split Tests
- Industries: The industries you want the agency to specialize in
- Promotion Region: Where you want to run your campaign
- Languages: The languages you want to run yoru campaign in
- Campaign Budget: The amount you want to spend on the campaign, ranging from to over $5,000
- Pricing Model: The pricing model you’d prefer to work with, including Hourly, Retainer, Project-based, Commission, and Value/Performance-based
- Company Size: The size of your (the client’s) organization
- Agency Location
- Remote Work: Whether you are open to working with an agency remotely
Each agency that matches your search criteria is displayed in a tile, which includes basic information about the agency, including their name, the services they perform, the industries they specialize in, the regions they work in, their languages, and their Agency Score. Agency Score is a proprietary metric, which measures the overall effectiveness of an agency on a scale of 0-5.
By default, the Agency Partners List sorts agencies by Agency Score. If you don’t want to sort by Agency Score, use the drop down menu to sort by name, or by how recently the agency was added to the Agency Platform.
Click anywhere within an agency tile to view their Agency Partner Page. Here, you can find out more about who they are, what they do, and how to contact them.
Agency Partner Page
The Agency Partner Page is a dedicated landing page for each partner, and contains a more complete profile of the agency. Here, you can find the:
- Industries served
- Regions served
- Supported languages
- Pricing models
- Year of foundation
- Contact details
- Number of employees
- Pricing models
As well as allowing you to display this core information, there are also several resources available to help you enhance your own profile’s exposure. These include:
Agency Score: This is a proprietary Semrush metric that is calculated using both your and your clients’ success. The score shows your future clients why they should trust you over the competition, and can also act as a self-assessment to help you identify possible areas of improvement.
The Agency Score range is from 1 to 5, with 5 the highest possible score.
Main Page Spotlight: This is a visual section that is displayed on the platform’s main page, offering your agency maximum visibility. It allows you to upload a client testimonial and a team photo, which enhances your brand on the agency directory and celebrates your team’s talent.
Success Stories, Client Logos, and Awards: You can now add success stories to your profile page, giving prospective customers a chance to better understand your potential impact. You can also display client logos and industry awards, allowing you to establish social proof and build trust.
Partner Badge: This widget can be used in any of your online communications (i.e. website, emails, social media etc.) to highlight your partner status. Being a Semrush partner can help smooth the lead conversion process, and adds an extra layer of credibility to your marketing collateral.
How do I update my Agency Partner Page?
Each Agency Partner Page is created using the information provided on the Agency Partners Platform registration form. To update it manually, select “Manage an agency page” in the drop down menu at the top of the page.
This will take you to the “Manage your agency page” form, which will automatically populate with the information from your agency page. Apply any necessary updates, and then click “Publish.”
What if my agency has more than one office?
When filling out your profile, your agency can add up to 3 office locations. Please note that, by default, the first office location you add is considered to be the primary one. For location-specific searches, we’ll show the most relevant office location first.
If you have additional questions about the Agency Partners Platform, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org