Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?Question
Our crawler is indexing backlinks constantly but the Internet is almost infinite. So it may take some time for the tool to add backlinks to our database.
Also, Backlink Audit is domain centric and only pulls up to 500 backlinks per referring domain. Due to this technical limitation, some backlinks may be not included in your audit campaign.
Another reason might be that the backlinks in question are located on pages blocked from indexing with a noindex tag (X-Robots-Tag) or restricted by robots instructions. If our crawler is blocked on the domain/pages where the backlinks are posted, the tool won’t show such backlinks.
Backlink Audit can integrate with Google Search Console and Majestic accounts to increase the scope of links you are auditing.
- How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
- What is a Target URL error?
- What is a Google Penalty?
- What do all of the Toxic Markers in Backlink Audit mean?
- What are Rel attributes?
- Why does the Backlink Analytics report show more backlinks than Backlink Audit?
- Why didn't Backlink Audit fetch all my backlinks and referring domains?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?
- Configuring Backlink Audit Tool
- Backlink Audit Overview
- Auditing Your Backlinks
- Monitoring Lost and Found Referring Domains
- Backlink Audit Target Pages
- How to Connect Majestic to Semrush
- Disavowing Your Backlinks
- Removing Your Unwanted Backlinks