Sellerly has launched a new tool for Amazon sellers
When you sell popular items on Amazon, there are too many things you should check on. Of course, you can hire a person to do it for you, but if your stock is huge, no magician will be able to stay alert 24/7.
To protect you from losing control over your listings, we have complemented our Sellerly toolkit with the Listing Protection tool. It’s a smart alert system that will help any business using Amazon as a distribution channel instantly respond to any negative changes in their listings.
How Does It Work
The Listing Protection tool allows users to track issues with their own or competing products:
- Track any number of listings using URLs or ASINs;
- Track positions of each of your listings for up to 100 keywords;
- See if the selected seller is winning or losing the buy box;
- Compare your price for the product and the current price of the listing;
- Set up email or SMS notifications that will instantly show if you’ve lost the buy box, positions for your keywords, or if the price for the product has been changed.