With the Market Explorer tool, you can fully dive into a niche and understand the audience you want to target. This tool makes it easy to benchmark how your site compares to the competition and get a better understanding of any market.
- See the main channels sending website traffic to competitors in your market
- Evaluate market size and benchmark the top competitors
- Analyze demographics and psychographics such as age, gender, and interests of the audience
- Regional and historical data filtering available
This tool is an amazing way to get an overview of any market surrounding a domain. Just by entering a domain into the search bar, you’ll see a list of the most relevant competing sites, and then a handful of ways to analyze their traffic and compare the trends of the overall market to each individual site in this niche. With this information, you can enter a new niche market with confidence, make intelligent partnerships, or conduct a thorough competitive analysis of an entire market.
All exports from this tool are limited to 1,000 rows maximum.
At this time, Market Explorer’s full functionality is limited to SEMrush accounts that have the Competitive Intelligence add-on.
Without the CI add-on, you can access the Overview report of the tool with the following limits:
- Free: 10 requests per day
- Pro: 3,000 requests per day
- Guru: 5,000 requests per day
- Business: 10,000 requests per day
After adding the CI add-on to an account, you will be able to access:
- Historical data
- Relevant sites report
- Custom Market report