How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
From the Overview report, Rankings report, or Competitors Discovery report, you can select the "PDF" button at the top right of the page to create a PDF export. While the Overview report will only export the top 100 keywords your domain ranks for, the Rankings report can export all of the keywords in your entire campaign. Go to Position Tracking.
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on SEMrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?