How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?Question
Your "potentially toxic anchor texts" can be found by opening your Backlink Audit campaign and going to the Audit tab. Then, use the anchors drop down filter and select "money" and "compound."
These two types of anchor texts are considered potentially toxic because a high number of backlinks containing website's target keyword (money) or brand name and another target keyword (compound) as the anchor text can be seen as suspicious to Google.
The other types of anchor texts (branded, organic, other, naked, and empty) are considered less potentially toxic.
- How do I find my potentially dangerous anchor texts?
- What is a Target URL error?
- What is a Google Penalty?
- What do all of the Toxic Markers in Backlink Audit mean?
- What are Rel attributes?
- Perché il report Analisi backlink mostra più backlink di Backlink Audit?
- Perché Backlink Audit non ha riportato tutti i miei backlink e domini di riferimento?
- Do whitelisted backlinks impact your overall Toxicity Score?
- Configuring Backlink Audit Tool
- Backlink Audit Overview
- Auditing Your Backlinks
- Monitoring Lost and Found Referring Domains
- Backlink Audit Target Pages
- How to Connect Majestic to Semrush
- Rifiutare i tuoi backlink
- Removing Your Unwanted Backlinks