Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?Question
If you apply the filter to turn off "local pack" results in a Position Tracking campaign, it will be reflected in the Position Tracking tool’s Overview report and the Visibility score of your campaign will be adjusted.
However, the Visibility score seen in the preview widget on the Project dashboard will always represent the visibility of your domain including local pack results.
So, inside the Project the score will adjust if your settings say to exclude local pack results, but the score on the Projects dashboard will always show your visibility including local pack results.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Perché le mie keyword hanno n/a in CPD e/o volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- Perché i miei risultati in Tracking della posizione sono diversi da Google?
- Come faccio a cambiare luogo e dispositivo in Tracking della posizione?
- Perché Tracking della posizione non mostra ranking?
- Perché il volume di ricerca in Ricerca organica / Ricerca keyword è diverso da quello in Tracking della posizione?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report