How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
At this time, you can only run one Position Tracking campaign per project. However, with a GURU or BUSINESS level account, you can set up multiple targets in the same campaign. Guru allows you to follow up to 10 locations or devices in one project, Business - up to 5000 variations of location or device type.
If you want to track even more domains or locations than your single project allows, you'll have to create another project to track the additional information with your account.
If you've created separate Position Tracking campaigns that you want to combine into one project, you can merge your projects from the Devices & Locations tab.
For a full walkthrough on targeting multiple locations in a single Position Tracking campaign, read this blog post.
- Perché i miei risultati in Tracking della posizione sono diversi da Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- Come faccio a cambiare luogo e dispositivo in Tracking della posizione?
- What is Visibility %?
- Perché Tracking della posizione non mostra ranking?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Perché le mie keyword hanno n/a in CPD e/o volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Come faccio ad aggiungere un concorrente in Tracking della posizione?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Perché il volume di ricerca in Ricerca organica / Ricerca keyword è diverso da quello in Tracking della posizione?
- How to upload a TXT/CSV file with tagged keywords to Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report