Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?Question
At the moment, inbuilt scheduling options allow you to schedule your audits on a weekly or daily basis, and the time of the re-crawl is chosen automatically for you. However, if you want to have a more customized schedule, for example, once a month audit or a re-crawl at a specific time of day, you can set it up through our Zapier integration.
Zapier allows you to build your own app workflows and automate repetitive tasks. It has 2000+ applications in the connector store - including Semrush Site Audit.
For simple cases with only one action, a free Zapier subscription is enough. Example: re-crawling your campaign. Let’s take a closer look at how you can schedule a re-crawl of your Site Audit campaign through Zapier.
- After registering a Zapier account, create a new zap with the “Make a Zap” Button:
- First, you’ll need to set up a trigger event. In this case, your trigger is a particular point in time you want your re-crawls to happen. To set this up, choose Schedule by Zapier:
- You then will be prompted to enter how often your re-crawls will happen (every week, every day, every month, every hour). Let’s say you want to schedule your campaign audit at 12 PM every Friday. To do this, you need to choose the Every Week option:
Click “Continue” :
- Pick Day of the Week and Time of Day:
- Triggers are relative to your timezone settings on Zapier, which you can check with the “Test trigger” button after setting up your trigger:
- Next, you’ll need to set up an Action (the re-crawl of a campaign). For this, find the Semrush App through the search bar:
- Pick an Action Event - “Re-Crawl a Site Audit Campaign”:
- Following that, Zapier will ask you to connect your Semrush account:
In the pop-up window, enter your credentials and click Approve.
- After connecting your account, choose a Site Audit campaign from the list:
- Finally, test your connection and Turn on Zap:
That’s it! The whole process can be completed in under 5 minutes.
You can always edit your zaps from the Zap section of your profile, if needed:
Read more about Site Audit and Zapier integration in How To Integrate Site Audit with Zapier manual.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Quanto ci vuole a eseguire il crawling di un sito web? Mi sembra che il mio audit sia bloccato.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Perché pagine funzionanti del mio sito web risultano non disponibili?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Configuring Site Audit
- Risoluzione dei problemi di Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Come ottimizzare la velocità di crawling dell'audit del tuo sito
- Come integrare Site Audit con Zapier
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush