Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
Your campaign's crawl source dictates which pages our bot finds during the audit.
There are three types of crawl sources:
-URLs from file.
If you choose one of the Sitemaps options or the URL from file option, our bot will crawl a specific set of pages either from your Sitemap or from the file you upload.
If you have a Website as a crawl source, we are crawling your site starting from the homepage and navigating through the links we see on your page’s code.
You can check incoming internal links of the URL in the Crawled Pages Individual page report if you are not sure how our bot could find a certain link:
In case you can’t find a specific URL in the code of your page, there can be three possible reasons for this:
1. Our bot received a different version of the page during the crawl. In most cases, this means that the page changed since, and the URL got deleted from the code.
2. You are looking for an absolute URL and links in your code are relative:
<a href = http://www.example.com/xyz.html> - absolute link
<a href = "/xyz.html"> - relative link
3. The link you see in our report is in decoded format, but in your code the link is in encoded format. This usually happens if a URL contains uncommon symbols (for example, "" quotes):
<a href = "/"xyz".html"> - decoded URL
<a href = "/%2F%22xyz%22.html"> - encoded URL
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Quanto ci vuole a eseguire il crawling di un sito web? Mi sembra che il mio audit sia bloccato.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I manage the automatic Site Audit re-run schedule?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Perché pagine funzionanti del mio sito web risultano non disponibili?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- Configuring Site Audit
- Risoluzione dei problemi di Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Come ottimizzare la velocità di crawling dell'audit del tuo sito
- Come integrare Site Audit con Zapier
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush