Prowly is a PR & Media Relations, internal, and external communications software that connects all PR activities in one place, including finding the right media contacts, keeping them under control, sending personalized emails to journalists, and creating a journalist-friendly newsroom.
Prowly contains several tools (modules) that cover a wide range of PR workflows.
- Press Release Creator - a feature to build press releases and other PR content;
- Online Newsroom - a virtual communication center that allows you to publish press releases related to your organization, brand, or product in a visually attractive form, consistent with your brand identification;
- Contacts - a CRM where you can manage contacts;
- Emails - a tool to send and schedule press releases to pitch journalists with engaging and personalized content;
- Media Database - a global media database with over 1M contacts of journalists, bloggers, and influencers to extend your outreach and increase coverage;
- Dashboard - a panel to monitor your campaigns' performance and analytical data.
How Much Does Prowly Cost?
Prowly currently has three standard monthly subscriptions starting at the following prices:
- Basic – $115
- Pro – $255
- Premium – $549
*The prices above do not include an option to add media contacts to your account from Prowly’s media database.
Prowly offers a free 7-day trial. You can also sign up for an annual plan. Check out this page to find the Price Plan Comparison table and the Billing FAQ section.
Visit the help center to find more useful information and best practices for using Prowly.