SEMRUSH APP CENTER TERMS
These Semrush App Center Terms ("App Center Terms") apply to your use of the Semrush App Center, as hereinafter defined, and form part of the Semrush Terms of Service available at https://www.semrush.com/company/legal/terms-of-service/ ("Semrush Terms of Service"). By registering for, accessing or using the Semrush App Center, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these App Center Terms. Capitalized terms not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Semrush Terms of Service. In the event of any conflict between these App Center Terms and the Semrush Terms of Service, these App Center Terms shall prevail solely with respect to Semrush App Center.
PLEASE READ THESE APP CENTER TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE APP CENTER TERMS, YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR OR USE SEMRUSH APP CENTER.
USE OF SEMRUSH APP CENTER
- Definition. "Semrush App Center" is an online center for software applications, plugins and extensions ("App(s)") that are designed to interoperate with the Semrush Services as described more fully at semrush.com/apps or another URL we designate (“App Center Website”).
- Right To Use Semrush App Center. Semrush hereby grants you permission to access and use the Semrush App Center in accordance with these App Center Terms.
USE OF THE APPS
- Apps. The Apps presented in the Semrush App Center enable you to use certain features of the Services. You can find the listing for each App, along with the description of each App, at the App Center Website. The listing for each App will identify the provider of the App (“Vendor”), which may be Semrush or a third party. The Apps for which Semrush is the Vendor are “Semrush Apps” and the Apps for which the Vendor is a third party are “Third Party Apps”. Most Vendors are third parties, who create, own and are responsible for their own Apps as further described in these App Center Terms. In all cases, you may only use the Apps with the Services. Without limiting any other provision of these App Center Terms, usage of the Apps is subject to the license or subscription terms, privacy policies and other applicable terms specified by the Vendor (“Vendor Terms”). You may not use the App if you do not agree to the relevant Vendor Terms. Third Party Apps are subject to the third party’s Vendor Terms. By ordering, installing or enabling any Third Party App, along with the acceptance of these App Center Terms, you are entering into the Vendor Terms directly with the applicable third party Vendor. Semrush is not a party to, or responsible for compliance with, any third party Vendor Terms and does not guarantee any App or third party Vendor Terms are adequate for your own needs. If Semrush is the Vendor of the App, the Vendor Terms are these App Center Terms and the Semrush Terms of Service.
- Support and Maintenance. Any support and/or maintenance requests with regard to the Apps should be sent to Semrush via email to: email@example.com.
- Reservation of Rights. Except for the rights explicitly granted to you in these App Center Terms and in the Vendor Terms for each App, all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Semrush App Center are reserved by Semrush, and all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Apps are reserved and retained by their respective Vendors and licensors. The Apps are provided on a license or subscription basis, not sold, and you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Semrush App Center or the Apps.
REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE APPS
- Registration. To register as a user of the Semrush App Center you must create a User Account by following the registration procedures and instructions set forth in the Semrush Terms of Service.
- Use of the Apps. To start using an App, you must subscribe to the Services, choose the App available on the Subscription Plan you select and pay the applicable fees. Some Apps are made available on an unpaid trial basis ("Unpaid App(s)"), and others require payment of the fees ("Paid App(s)").
FEES AND PAYMENT
- App Fees. Users of the Paid Apps will be charged the fees set forth on the App Center Website (the “App Fees”). At the end of the trial period for an Unpaid App, you will be automatically charged the App Fees for the applicable Paid App. If your billing details are not available or do not work at the end of the trial period, your use of the App will be discontinued until you pay the applicable fees for the Paid App. App Fees are exclusive of sales or use taxes, value added tax and any other taxes, charges or duties which may be imposed in connection with your purchase or use of the Apps and shall be borne solely by you. You acknowledge and agree that Semrush is authorized to collect payments for the Third Party Apps and that you are required to make any related payments directly to Semrush.
- Change in Fees. We may change the App Fees and introduce new charges applicable to your use of the Paid App, which will become effective as of the first day of the renewal of your subscription to the Paid App. We may increase the App Fees upon notice if the Vendor makes changes in the Paid App at your request.
- Payment. You agree to pay the App Fees monthly or annually in advance according to your subscription to the Paid App, by credit card or another payment method accepted on the Website. Any bank fees and charges shall be borne solely by you. You must ensure that the billing information you provide us is current and accurate, and that you are authorized to use such billing information. You agree to notify us promptly of any changes to your billing information.
TERM AND CANCELLATION
- Term. Your initial subscription term for the Paid App will be the same as specified in your Subscription Plan and your subscription to the Paid App will automatically renew for the same period on the then-current terms. You may prevent renewal of the subscription to the Paid App by sending us a notice of non-renewal to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last day of your then-current subscription term.
- Cancellation of App Subscription. We may cancel your subscription to the Paid App at any time by giving you written notice if we cease to make the Paid App generally available in the App Center; provided, your subscription to the Paid App will remain active until the end of the subscription period for which you have pre-paid the App Fees for such Paid App. We may cancel your subscription to the Unpaid App at any time and for any reason without notice. You may cancel your subscription to the App at any time according to the terms of our Cancellation Policy by sending a written notice of cancellation to email@example.com band providing the information requested in the Cancellation Policy. Except as otherwise set forth in the Cancellation Policy, cancellation does not entitle you to a refund of any prepaid or unused App Fees and you agree to promptly pay all unpaid App Fees due through the end of the applicable Paid App subscription period.
CHANGES TO APP CENTER TERMS
We may change these App Center Terms from time to time by providing fifteen (15) days prior written notice to you. You can review the most current version of these App Center Terms at any time on the App Center Website. The revised App Center Terms will become effective immediately after we post the updated text on the App Center Website upon the end of notification period specified above. If you use Semrush App Center after such date, such use will constitute acceptance of the revised App Center Terms. If any change to these App Center Terms is not acceptable to you, or if any change we make to the Semrush App Center is a material reduction in functionality, you may, as your sole remedy for such change, stop using the App and the Semrush App Center and send a cancellation request email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your continued use of the Semrush App Center following the change will constitute a binding acceptance of these changes.
You may contact us in connection with your use of the Semrush App Center by phone at +1 (855) 814-4510, or by email at email@example.com.
Last updated: March 15, 2021