Who we are
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
- HR operations and payroll management through an external vendor (e.g. contracts modifications, HR records, preparing documents for monthly payroll, terminations);
- Managing employee records incl. HRIS data maintenance;
- Managing health and safety related processes;
- Consulting employees in HR-related questions or policies;
- Administering benefits plans;
- Improving internal knowledge base and keeping actual the information about local policies, benefits and processes;
- Conducting audits to ensure employee records compliance;
- Participating in processes optimization and automation for Prague location and other ad-hoc HR-related projects;
- Conducting audits to ensure that employee files have all necessary documents for compliance purposes.
- Demonstrable experience in HR, benefits, or a shared-services environment in an international team
- Extensive knowledge of Czech employment law and labor code
- Hands-on experience with HRIS administration. Experience with processes automation will be an advantage
- Fluency in Czech and English. Russian language would be an advantage
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues independently
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping skills
What we offer
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks:
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Everyday fresh breakfasts at the office
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.