Customer Support Specialist with Portuguese
Who we are
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
Your day to day work
Our Customer Success team helps our customers learn how to use Semrush products and resolve any issues they may face while using our tools.
Your first months at Semrush Customer Success team will be filled with information. You will receive full training, learning about Semrush tools, SEO and digital marketing. While learning on the job, you will start to support our customers and resolve their basic requests. At the same time you will get a full picture of our internal processes. After completing training your full responsibilities will include:
- Supporting users by email, phone, social network, and other sources
- Educating our customers from basics to the full functionality to benefit from Semrush services
- Providing internal departments and management with customers’ feedback
- Participating in internal projects on processes improvements and internal company-wide projects
Your working hours:
- Working in shifts - Monday - Friday
- Working hours - start after 11AM
You are a person who likes to challenge themselves and is looking for the next level in their career. This role is perfect for those who are interested in Digital Marketing and would like to develop in this area in the future. You are an open and communicative person who has a natural approach to communicating with people and you are always happy to help. Besides that you have:
- Proven customer-facing experience
- Native/near native written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and fluent English
- Ability to solve problems fast by looking into the details and deep research
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with no supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and become a self-problem solver
- Humility, willingness to constantly learn and grow, creative and playful approach to achieving goals
- Experience within MAC OS, Salesforce, Confluence or other related software is preferred
It will be a plus if you:
- Have experience within a SaaS company
- Are familiar with the Digital Marketing and SEO
What's in it for you?
You will receive full training so you will be able to understand, develop and manage our customers. At this role you have an actual impact on customers and you can create ideas to help them reach their goals.
You will join a great team! We value freedom and encourage self-development. We collaborate closely and share our ideas freely. The core of our work is feedback, we are transparent, respectful while understanding each other, regardless of seniority.
What we offer?
- Salary within 40.000 - 55.000 CZK gross
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks:
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Everyday fresh breakfasts at the office
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.