Account Manager - Email Marketing Team
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 40 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team.
Our team is looking for a full-time Email Marketing Manager to serve as the primary point of contact of the email marketing team for internal task requesters and assist them to streamline and manage marketing communications. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes challenging scenarios with tact, poise, and a level head.
To be successful in this role, you must have solid experience with email marketing platforms and principles, have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Serve as the liaison between our internal clients and the email marketing team, and the primary point of contact for our internal clients.
- Provide recommendations and best practices for task creators and help them navigate through the available email marketing instruments and segments to form the best possible communication strategy including flows for customer welcoming, browsing, guiding pre- and post-purchase behavior, and re-engagement.
- Balance and organize the timeline of tasks based on needs of different request holders to meet the teams capacity and deliver necessary goals.
- Maintain regular communication and follow-ups with internal clients on time, with a summary of progress, any updates or questions necessary to move forward with project completion.
- Prepare proposals, reporting decks and marketing materials, whenever appropriate in close collaboration with creative, content and analytics teams.
- Build a strong understanding of customer segmentation, behavior and consumer insights to leverage in email marketing campaigns that drive customer LTV.
- Monitor general email KPIs and specific tasks KPIs completion for each of internal clients.
- Solid expertise in triggered / automated marketing campaigns and workflows
- Work experience as a client-facing account manager at an agency is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with multiple contacts successfully
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be proactive and a self-starter. Be ready to work autonomous
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills
- Strong time-management skill
What we offer:
- Remote work (Europe or Russia location) or work from out St. Petersburg office
- The perfect way for your professional development and to acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cosy office near Moskovskie vorota subway station
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Paid Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Friendly employees
- Monthly corporate events
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
Some of the benefits may differ depending of location new hire will be based.
Please, make sure to submit your application in English. Thank you!
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.