Campaign Manager (Traffic Jet)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 40 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring an easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps marketing teams of all sizes and experience levels become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in new markets, SEMrush is looking for The Senior Campaign Manager who will ensure the seamless development and execution of marketing campaigns in our new project Traffic Jet powered by SEMrush
- Planning, developing, maintaining, and implementing marketing campaigns across digital media, email marketing, social media, SEO to provide a customer journey from educating to converting.
- Lead campaign execution from the concept to a final sign-off and following results analysis.
- Design effective campaign messaging and value proposition in collaboration with product marketing experts, providing a complete positioning communication strategy.
- Provide concepts and suggestions for marketing collateral and promotional activities accumulating the best industry practices and SEMrush experience.
- Set priorities, influence and collaborate with other teams to deliver campaign assets on time.
- Track the performance progress and provide full detailed reports and suggestions for improvements.
- Enable consistency, connectedness, and integration across all regions and online and offline channels.
- Update job knowledge by reading industry publications and regular monitoring competitors and industry leaders activities.
Proven experience: 5 + years’ experience in marketing, agency experience a plus
Project management skills, collaborative with proven ability to work with people across the teams
Strong strategic and multi-tasking thinking, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end
High interest in industry trends and practices
Critical, creative thinking skills, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.