Internship / Customer Success Specialist (Italian and English languages)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 40 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
Now we start to look for university graduates for summer internship in our Customer Success Team.
The Customer Success team is responsible for supporting all users of our platform from the United States, Europe, Asia, and even Australia. Every day around 600 clients are reaching out to us with their questions, problems, and feedback on a daily basis.
What does an internship at SEMrush include?
- You will get a salary of 20,000 rubles per month;
- You could join the Customer Success Team for 2 months with the possibility of further employment;
- You will have a personal mentor who will provide the training and guide you through your day-to-day tasks;
- You will get an international team experience and have a chance to work with the real product.
Your responsibilities during the internship:
- Support users by e-mail;
- Educate our customers on how to use the functionality of our platform to solve their specific marketing problems;
- Provide development teams with feedback.
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in Italian (C1+ level);
- Advanced English language level;
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Confident IT background;
- Understanding of SEO basics.
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station;
- Agile approach in work (we will teach you everything with pleasure);
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Experience in our international team and possibility to practice your language with native speakers.
Our recruiting process:
We are going to accept resumes till August 31.
Step 1 - Applying for the vacancy
Step 2 - Filling in the questionnaire and record video to check Italian languages skills
Step 3 - an online test of your English language skills
Step 4 - online interview with HR SEMrush
Step 5 - interview with the Customer Success Team