SEMrush is an online marketing suite of 40+ tools for SEO, PPC, SMM, Content, PR and Competitive Research. It helps digital marketers or business owners worldwide to boost their marketing and reach business goals. SEMrush is designed to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, easily monitor their performance, and much more.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our Product Marketing team.
- Create short- and long-form content for the IT product, including blog posts, articles, news, promo emails, landing pages, ad creatives, video scripts etc., to drive and convert traffic or achieve other business objectives;
- Collaborate with other team members, designers, video produсers, product owners, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience;
- Be responsible for quality assurance of all content personally created – adhering to style guide, SEO and community best practices;
- Participate in content planning as well as in brainstorming and idea generation sessions.
Desired skills and experience:
- Fluent in spoken and written English (this is the default language for all the content we create);
- Proven track record in content development;
- Confident research, writing, and editing skills, ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice to various types of content;
- Aptitude for storytelling and creation of compelling content that captures interest and holds the reader’s attention;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in concise and creative ways;
- Deadline-minded with the desire to be a part of a tight-knit team;
- Enthusiastic about staying on top of all industry trends and aspiring to make a difference;
- Self-motivated and highly-organized, able to work independently with cross-functional teams and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
These skills will be a competitive advantage for a candidate:
- Experience in content writing for an IT product; Experience in content writing for a B2B and enterprise audience;
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Market Research or Business Development principles.
- Career in a rapidly growing IT company;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Mon-Fr);
- Comfortable and cosy office space;
- Friendly colleagues;
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation (up to 50%);
- Medical insurance.