- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to build the proper SEO promotion way.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
- Analyzing website pages and keywords, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic.
- Analyze search results and help develop strategies.
- Generate content ideas.
- Build weekly/monthly analytics reports.
What we expect from you:
- Strong understanding of SEO tactics and tools.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, SQL.
- Python experience will be a great advantage.
- Experience in Google Data Studio.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of current SEO and marketing practices, industry trends, and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with an agile culture
- Rapidly growing career in IT
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.